Updated on October 2019.
Welcome to Airflour’s Private Policy Page
- This page contains our policies for the collection, use, and disclosure of all personal data upon using our Service.
- “We”, “Us” and “Airflour” refer to our management, the expert editors, and other team members who own and run the site. “You” refers to the client or users who are covered by this Policy.
Personal Information We Collect
- Your data are used for us to improve the Service and by using the Service, you agree to the use and collection of personal information that are in accordance with this Policy.
- The data we collect include but are not limited to: user/member names, email addresses, IP, addresses, contact details, photos, correspondence, payment information including transactional details, blog post comments, web analytics data, and support queries. The personal information you give upon job applications are also collected.
- Personal information is collected as you provide them to us, when you browse through the site, or through your correspondence to any of the team members.
- Personal information is also collected as you sign up to our membership registration and upon buying or paying for our Service.
- Financial information is gathered from payment providers in order to process payment transactions.
- Third party service providers that are linked to your account (ex. Google, Facebook), may also provide information about you.
- Other third party sources for demographic data, fraud detection information, and activities outside the Airflour website can send information about you to the extent that is permitted by applicable laws.
How Your Information is Used
- Your personal information will be used:
- In fulfilling the Service contract to facilitate and process transactions upon purchasing for a Service.
- Purposes that are in our or the third parties’ legitimate interests including:
- Site operation
- Services provision
- Identity verification
- Correspondence and dispute resolutions
- Notification of changes
- Performing technical analysis for site and services improvement
- Monitoring fraudulent activities and ensuring compliance to the user terms
- Managing our relationship with you through responses on comments and queries
- Managing legal and operational matters
- Training the Airflour staff about how to serve the users
- Improving all products and services
- Provide general administrative and performance roles
- Processing of job application to Airflour.
- Where you give us consent:
- Provide marketing information that may interest you
- Purposes that are required by the law.
- For responding to government requests, the court of law, or any of the law enforcement authorities that are conducting an investigation.
When We Disclose User Information
- We disclose user information to the following recipients:
- Companies that are part of the Airflour group
- Authors of the services that are available to you in order to support and validate license.
- Subcontractors and service providers and technical/customer support services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, accountants and financial advisers.
- Government authorities and regulators that govern our compliance procedures and company obligations
- Buyer or prospective purchaser of either all or part of our assets and business, and their professional advisers in relation with the purchase.
- Third party that are investigating suspected criminal or illegal activities
- Third party to enforce or defend Airflour’s rights and address financial risks
- A rights holder with regards to intellectual property infringement allegations
- Other recipients that are authorized or required by the law.
Where We Transfer/Store and Secure User Information
- We are based in McKinney, Texas so user data will be processed in the U.S. Some of our recipients, as described in section 11 and where we disclose personal information, are based outside the USA. We protect your information by working with subcontractors and third-party service providers who we believe that are capable to maintain the standard data security compliance that we uphold.
- We store them on secure servers that we personally manage and our service providers. We also occasionally produce hard copy files that are in a secure location in the U.S. All personal data files are protected by strict protocols, including authentication and data encryption.
How You Can Access Personal Information
- Some personal information may be accessed by logging in to your account. You can request access for other information about you that we have in our files, request for connections, or to close the account any time.
Marketing Choices Concerning Personal Information
- We send marketing information about products and services that may interest you. You may unsubscribe from these communications in your account.
Cookies and Web Analytics
- General information about cookies may be accessed here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Visiting our site will allow us to record anonymous information but could be associated with your account including but not limited to the following details:
- IP or proxy server address
- Domain name you requested
- Name of your ISP provider
- Date and time of visit
- Length of session and number of times you accessed the site
- Pages accessed and file URLs you look for
- Website that referred you to our site
- OS that your computer is using.
- Third-party advertising companies who serve ads for our products and services.
Information About Children
- Users under 16 are not allowed to use or give us personal information. 16-18 year olds may browse our site with adult supervision.
Information you Make Public or Give to Others
- We do not accept responsibility to personal information you give to other people such as in social media, comments, and other platforms via our site.
How Long We Keep User Information
- We retain information as long as we can provide services to you and to comply with legal obligations.
When We Need to Update This Policy
- We change this policy from time to time to make it up to date with the new legal arguments and we notify users upon any updates or changes in out privacy management practices.
How to Contact Us
- Email us at [email protected] for any questions about this privacy policies.
Personal Information, User Information, and Personal Data Have the Same Meaning in the Context of this Policy.